School District Enrollment and Growth Studies
Project Objective: The District Enrollment Projection Studies objective would be to collect data that will give a school district a greater understanding what to anticipate for future enrollments and also information that will assist in the adjustment of elementary school attendance lines if needed. The study will list major findings and recommendations, supported by assumptions and demographics.
- Develop a Report Summary of the process used and major findings for School Board Review. Report will include tabular data of boundary information.
- Produce and provide printed and electronic version(s) of the Report Summary for presentation and posting on district web site.
Project Results: Attendance Boundary Lines where adjusted to meet the school building capacities and allow for future expansion.
Completed Studies with the following municipalities:
- Hortonville Area School District
- Oshkosh Area School District
- Pulaski Community School District
- Little Chute Area School District